If our weblog posts were live...

Can yous imagine if our spider web log posts were live, the means some of the videos are alive on Facebook?

Hey Gail as well as Frances from Tennessee!

We would endure typing along as well as people would commencement commenting as well as the side past times side affair yous know, instead of writing nearly what nosotros were going to write...

Hey Dee from Oklahoma, cheers for joining.

Oh look! Someone from England but popped in. What fourth dimension is it inwards England correct now? Are they upward belatedly or what?

What was I writing about?

Oh, nearly how if a spider web log postal service was alive similar some of the Facebook videos.

"Yee haw" dorsum at yous Mary Ann inwards Idaho!

Wait, no, if spider web log posts were alive similar Facebook videos isn't genuinely the topic, it's to a greater extent than the method. You know typing alive as well as then...

Hi Robin inwards Maryland.

The existent theme is I bought some shrubs as well as they rode inwards the dorsum seat.

Hey Cindy inwards Houston!  I promise yous were spared from that Harvey storm.

Anyway, where was I?

Oh right. Shrubs. In the backseat.

Hi Helen from Indy.  You are such a faithful commenter.  How's your novel garden?

Oh look, it's Lisa from southern Indiana. Hi, Lisa.

Anyway, the shrubs inwards the backseat started to create some backseat driving. Can yous believe it?

"Let's terminal for fertilizer," they said.

"No, nosotros accept fertilizer at home."

"But are nosotros going to larn some?"

"If yous behave!"

"Define behave. We're shrubs. Not much nosotros tin create to mis-behave."

Hey Leslie inwards California!

That's pretty much how the conversation went all the means home.  I did larn by to constitute the 2 shrubs inwards tape time. I needed to therefore they would endure quiet, though I didn't hand them whatever fertilizer, yet, therefore they could nonetheless crusade some mischief.

Hi Layanee from Rhode Island.  How's the conditions out your way?

Anyway, what else is going on around here?

Well, afterward I planted these 2 shrubs as well as 3 other shrubs, I decided I needed 2 to a greater extent than shrubs to consummate the trace of piece of job upward of shrubs I planted on the E side of the menage inwards a bed side past times side to the garage. I pulled out some non-performers there.  I'm going to larn those final 2 shrubs on Monday.

What, no audio? Oh, sorry nearly that. This is a spider web log postal service therefore yous but sentry me type. We aren't supposed to accept audio.

Anyway, I was trying to figure upward how many dissimilar shrubs I've planted side past times side to the garage as well as therefore pulled out for 1 argue or another. I intend this is the 4th time. Maybe this fourth dimension I'll endure happy amongst what I've planted.

Hey Kathy inwards New York! Has it started snowing at that topographic point yet?

I wonder if this alive blogging volition grab on anytime soon?

Or perhaps nosotros should stick to regular blogging as well as run out the live stuff on Facebook?





Sumber http://www.maydreamsgardens.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post