Turning Facebook Into Flowerbook One Pic at a Time

I look to accept give-up the ghost known for zinnias this summer, at to the lowest degree with my friends on Facebook.  I've posted a lot of pictures of zinnias since they began blooming too started tagging them with #TurnFacebookIntoFlowerbook.

In turn, a few friends, possibly 3 or four, accept posted pictures of their zinnias too tagged me.  I'm tickled zinnia pinkish when they produce so.

After all, nosotros postulate to a greater extent than flowers too to a greater extent than blossom pictures inward this world.

And wouldn't it survive overnice if Facebook was filled with all kinds of blossom too nature pictures? Yes, deed over kitty cats, cute babies, too selfie addicts, hither come upward the flowers.  I would honey it if my FB feed was filled with blossom pictures, all tagged with #TurnFacebookIntoFlowerbook.

To come across it every bit a trending hashtag would survive "awesome", every bit about are works life of saying.

Of course, the ulterior motive behind getting people to purpose the hashtag #TurnFacebookIntoFlowerbook, is to larn to a greater extent than pictures of flowers on Facebook. It's that simple.

I believe if to a greater extent than people saw to a greater extent than pics of flowers grown yesteryear their friends, they mightiness survive inspired to add together flowers to their ain life too Facebook feed.  Those blossom pics are powerful. I know of at to the lowest degree i friend who swears she is straight off going to purchase zinnia seeds adjacent boundary to sow inward her ain garden later on seeing all the pics of my zinnias.

To that I tell "copy cat, larn your ain signature flower"! Kidding. To that I tell "bravo" too possibly sow a few seeds for marigolds field you're kneeling downwards in that place sowing those zinnia seeds.

Might every bit well.  And sow about seeds for sunflowers, too.  There is cipher that is every bit impressive every bit a sunflower works life inward mid-to-late August soaring 8 or nine feet inward the air with a large ol' happy blossom on top.
My tallest sunflower this summertime is a diverseness called 'Heirloom Titan' from Renee's Garden Seeds. It is nine feet, 6 inches tall, too thus far.  I don't help who you lot are or what you lot grow inward your garden, you lot cannot deny it's impressive that i seed, i small-scale seed no bigger than a sunflower seed, tin grow into such a tall works life inward only a few months.

Now that's the form of "wow' materials nosotros postulate to come across on Facebook. Extra tall sunflowers.  And pretty zinnias.

Wouldn't you lot agree? Oh, you lot produce agree? Then postal service your ain motion-picture demo of flowers on Facebook too tag them "TurnFacebookIntoFlowerbook".  Let me know nigh it, too, too thus I tin proceed a count.

Who knows? Perhaps i twenty-four hr menstruum in that place volition survive also many posts on Facebook tagged with "#TurnFacebookIntoFlowerbook" to count them all.

Wouldn't that survive great? Then we'd accept the Flowerbook nosotros all long for.


Sumber http://www.maydreamsgardens.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post