A garden is a flush told past times plants

Lilies inwards Plopper's Field
H5N1 garden is a storey told past times plants.

When the fourth dimension is right, the plants nation the stories, stories of the past times as well as the present, stories of conquests as well as defeats, stories of friends as well as enemies.

The solely means to listen these stories is to become out to the garden, hold off around, as well as allow the plants, inwards their ain time, nation their tales.

I've heard many stories inwards my ain garden, but about worth telling to others as well as but about that are best kept a subway scheme betwixt me as well as the plants.

There are stories of obsessions, generally my obsessions amongst i type of found or another, similar the lilies inwards this picture, standing tall inwards a higher house Plopper's Field.  I hardly know the lilies' names, but I dearest having them inwards the garden as well as desire to larn to a greater extent than of them, to listen to a greater extent than of their stories.

Out inwards the Vegetable Garden Cathedral, the plants nation menage unit of measurement stories.

The Vegetable Garden Cathedral
They nation stories of gardens I've known long ago, where tomatoes grew to 8 feet tall or taller as well as running upwardly as well as downwardly the rows was similar running through a jungle made upwardly of mash as well as beans, of peppers as well as tomatoes. The veg garden besides nation stories of menage unit of measurement gatherings, where fried okra was almost the principal dish at supper-time as well as at that spot were arguments most whether tomatoes should live sugared or salted earlier nosotros ate them. I prefer them plain.

Sometimes the plants, amongst leaves showing the injuries, nation tales of insect invasions or diseases that appear to come upwardly similar theives inwards the black into the garden.

The plants besides nation stories of hot summertime days, popular upwardly thunderstorms as well as the twinkling lights of fireflies.
Coneflowers, washed construct clean past times the rain

They nation tales of the due south as well as wonder how they ended upwardly then far north.

Camellia 'Snow Flurry' survived the winter!
I tin toilet almost listen the soft singing of "Dixieland" when the camellias nation their stories.

Everytime I become out into the garden, I listen then many stories.

Sometimes, the plants are generally still or verbalise inwards soft whispers, as well as other days they all attempt to nation their stories at the same time, similar a band trying to play without a conductor. They nation stories I savor hearing yr afterwards yr as well as surprise me amongst novel stories I promise they volition repeat.

Every found has its ain storey to tell, as well as collectively they are the storey of my garden, the storey of my life.
Sumber http://www.maydreamsgardens.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post