Witchhazel for Wildflower Wednesday

Which witchhazel create yous have?

Which hazel? Like the maid on the onetime telly comedy Hazel?

No.

Witchhazel.

That's what I asked. Which hazel?

The leap one.

Oh, the leap one.  Does she focus on leap cleaning?

No, she's a plant.

Oh, then non that Hazel?

No, witchhazel.

That's what I asked. Which hazel?

The institute one? What's she called?

Which hazel?

Are nosotros quest almost Hazel again?

No, nosotros are talking almost witchhazel.

I don't know. Which hazel?

Hamamelis vernalis.

Why didn't yous nation so.

I did, I said witchhazel.

Don't instruct me started again.

But create instruct bask the other posts for Wildflower Wednesday, hosted past times Gail at Clay too Limestone.
Sumber http://www.maydreamsgardens.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post