One, two, found a shoe

Finally afterward over xx years of wearing them around the garden, I've officially retired from active service a brace of my garden clogs.

Though retired, I'm certain the clogs did non desire to endure thrown unceremoniously into the rubbish bin or endure tossed without fanfare to a corner of the garage, never to endure seen again.

Like anyone or anything inwards retirement, these clogs begged to convey a novel life, to serve inwards another way other than equally protection for my feet.

So I planted them upwards amongst violas in addition to sugariness alyssum. Perfect for spring. Then when it gets hot around here, (which hopefully won't endure adjacent week, but who knows it mightiness endure adjacent calendar week amongst this unpredictable bound nosotros are having) I shout out back I'll re-plant them amongst some succulents, perchance hang them on the fence.

These are exceptional garden clogs, my get-go pair. My mom got them for me perchance 22 or 23 or to a greater extent than years ago. She in all probability idea I was nuts for bespeak for them, but she got them for me anyway. She was overnice that way.

Now I convey iv pairs of these garden clogs, including this planted pair.

I volition shortly convey 5 pairs because I ordered a replacement brace which should endure hither whatever 24-hour interval now. It's a adept thing, too, because I similar to convey a brace of these clogs at every door to the exterior in addition to the door to the garage. It makes it easier to run out to the garden for simply a infinitesimal or two, which nosotros all know agency at to the lowest degree xxx minutes if something catches our attending acre nosotros are out there.

Today I was out for a combat planting upwards these clogs in addition to taking pictures of some of my gardening tools for a presentation I'm giving on Saturday.

That's right. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 grouping of brain gardeners convey asked me to verbalize virtually gardening tools. Tools beyond the hoe. Truly. I'm excited. Me in addition to my hoes, in addition to other gardening tools, going on the road. It should endure a lot of fun.

I mightiness fifty-fifty wearable my novel garden clogs, if they brand it inwards time.

(Oh, in addition to did yous let on I changed upwards the await of my blog? Hard non to notice. I'm withal working on the sidebar, cleaning it up, in addition to I'll endure adding some novel pages. Let me know what yous think.)
Sumber http://www.maydreamsgardens.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post