My Book is Six Months Old This Week together with You Get a Present

My book, Potted too Pruned: Living a Gardening Life, is 6 months former this week.

That's right. Time flies! The hardcover edition was officially published on Feb 23, 2017 too the softcover edition came out the side past times side day, Feb 24, 2017.

The project too delivery wasn't that difficult, every bit I recall. I was good taken aid of past times my majority midwife, Katie at The Garden of Words too her capable staff. And fifty-fifty earlier that, my majority too I were tended to past times editor Deb Wiley who, inwards the kindest means possible, helped me shed many commas earlier the majority was published.

Many commas.

In fact, I arrive at got bags, too bags, too bags of commas that Deb took out, too and thence I endeavour to purpose them, every bit y'all tin see, wherever I can, earlier they instruct stale, or rot, or worse, morph into semi-colons, or flip-upside downwards too become, if y'all tin believe it, or not, apostrophes.

I am also saving a few of the commas for my instant book.

In the meantime, to celebrate the six-month birthday of Potted too Pruned, I'm offering a "while supplies last" bargain until August 31, 2017!  Enter code "6months" when ordering a signed re-create from my online store too you'll relieve 25%. That's your present! 25% off!

That's right. 25% off for the side past times side nine days for signed books shipped to addresses inwards the United States. While supplies last, too thence don't human face likewise long to determine how many signed copies y'all are buying for Christmas presents.  Or for Labor Day gifts.  Or simply for yourself.

If you'd similar your majority personalized, simply include the information on how y'all desire it personalized inwards the depository fiscal establishment complaint at check-out too I'll live happy to personalize too sign your re-create of Potted too Pruned: Living a Gardening Life.

Happy Six Month Birthday, Potted too Pruned.
Sumber http://www.maydreamsgardens.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post