The World's Most Well-Traveled Gardening Book

I'm trying to retrieve how it got started.

How it became "a thing" for my friends together with family, together with sometimes me, to postal service pictures of Potted together with Pruned: Living a Gardening Life at locations literally closed to the world.

Perhaps it started amongst this motion painting that my niece together with her married adult man took of Potted together with Pruned living it upwards at Disney World inward Orlando, Florida before this spring.

There was also a Flower together with Garden Festival going on at Epcot when Potted together with Pruned was there. I'm certain my mass enjoyed it. It looks happy at that spot on that ledge, doesn't it?
Maybe someday I'll become to the Flower together with Garden Festival  at Epcot together with meet if it is every bit much fun every bit it looks.

Potted together with Pruned finished its trip to Orlando amongst this scene. I variety of experience similar it was virtually taunting me.

Then afterwards this summer, my friend Mary, who is also retired, posted pictures of Potted together with Pruned on its take in amongst her married adult man to Disneyland.

But that's non all the places my mass has been. Good friend together with beau writer/blogger/gardener, Janet, took it to Republic of Republic of India where it spent some fourth dimension inward the Bandavagarh Tiger Preserve Forest.
Later, she took Potted together with Pruned on a prepare ride through India.

Potted together with Pruned also evidently went to England this summertime on a garden tour amongst some of my friends.  Here it is inward a garden shed at Hidcote, admiring quondam tools together with other gardening artifacts. Thanks, Cindy, for the picture.

And hence some of my British together with American gardening/blogging pals (Victoria, Mary Ann, Michelle (reading!), Layanee, together with Cindy got together to read Potted together with Pruned in a British garden

Back stateside, Debra Prinzing of SlowFlowers took my mass to Montana.
I've never been to Montana! But my mass has been to Montana.

Oh together with I've never been to the Canadian Rockies, either. But Potted together with Pruned went at that spot before this summer. It went amongst  Jo Ellen, the Hoosier Gardener.

It evidently flew through the Spokane, Washington drome to larn dwelling from there.

Speaking of airports, Potted together with Pruned was spotted inward this drome existence read yesteryear who knows who that is?
Teresa W.  snapped the motion painting on her means dwelling from Buffalo, NY to Florida.

My friend Mary Ann took Potted together with Pruned to coastal Oregon, a identify called Yachats.

On the way, she also took it to Sisters, Oregon.
Wagons ho!

I personally took my mass to Niagara Falls, Canadian side.

Do yous recognize that hand? That's my skillful friend Deb's hand.  She took my mass to Republic of Estonia together with Russian Federation before this month.

Here she's holding Potted together with Pruned in Tallinn, Republic of Estonia amongst the Old Town skyline inward the background.

And hither Deb is accompanying Potted together with Pruned to The Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood inward St. Petersburg, Russia.
She said the spilled blood is Alexander II's spilled blood.

Of course, non all the trips Potted together with Pruned takes are to such exotic places. Sometimes it precisely goes to the lake, similar inward this motion painting my friend Pam posted on my Facebook page.

And friend together with beau writer/blogger, Jessica took it amongst her to a lake, too.

Goodness gracious.  Potted together with Pruned also ended upwards at both Enchanted Gardens together with Enchanted Forest gift shops inward Texas.
I approximate technically speaking because they were for sale there, it was a working trip.

Sometimes Potted together with Pruned visits someone's home, similar inward this motion painting where it is at Theresa's inward Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. Theresa is a fabulous freelance photographer.


And precisely today, Potted together with Pruned was spotted inward Long Island, New York, helping some other friend selection out plants for a commercial.

I've in all probability missed some of the pictures of Potted together with Pruned as it travels closed to the globe having its motion painting taken. They precisely exhibit upwards on my Facebook page!

But I'm non 1 fleck jealous of my mass together with its travels. After all, that's why I wrote it. I desire everyone to last able to experience the beloved together with humour that gardening volition convey to their lives, no affair where they garden.

So, Dear Reader, if yous rank to receive got flora my mass inward some exotic or fifty-fifty a not-so-exotic location, delight ship a picture. I'd beloved to meet it!

(No books were photoshopped for these pictures. The copies of Potted together with Pruned were genuinely inward these locations. To buy your ain copy, click on the links on the sidebar to either lodge a signed mass from me or to lodge 1 from Amazon.)


Sumber http://www.maydreamsgardens.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post